Thursday 3 March 2011

Contest 1 - Become one of my Models:

Hi guys, want to become one of my models? Is that a yes? Its probally a yes even though I can`t hear you, if its a no, then just don`t read this...

If you would like to be one of my models then you have to do these things:

*Post a comment on this Post saying -
1. Your first name
2. Your second name (optional)
3. Your age
4. Why you would be good
5. 2 photos of you, one with make-up (Natural) and a photo without make-up.

Terms and Conditions:

CLOSING DATE - 20th March 2011
RULES - Contestants have to be over the age of 10 to compete
               Any entries after the closing date will not be counted

Thanks everyone, get back to me.

Any help needed - Email inside_stardoll_team@live.co.uk
                          Stardoll GB http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=64135960

Bye people,
Lauren
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment